Yesterday Nick and I drove out to the temple in Newport Beach. It was really nice to go somewhere quiet and to feel the spirit when we are constantly surrounded by noise and craziness. I loved spending some time with my hubby and relaxing in the cool breeze. Here are some pics.
Today is also our 3rd wedding anniversary! It's crazy that it's already been three years but at the same time it feels like we have known each other forever. I'm so grateful for Nick in my life and I love him very much. He has taught me so many things and he is my best friend. Here are a couple of pics from our wedding day!

10 years ago
3 Shout Outs!:
That's a gorgeous temple! Has it been three years already? Wow! Happy anniversary to you two :)
Happy anniversary guys. I'm glad you got to do something special.
Happy belated. Love the pictures.
Post a Comment