...on blogging! A lot has happened since my last post. We celebrated Christmas and New years with family and it was a lot of fun! Unfortunately I don't have many pictures. I stole these from Kel's blog. Christmas morning...
We got to spend time with Tom, Kel and Morgan while we were in Lynndyl! We don't get to visit with them very often and we miss them!
For New Years we went to Logan and while we were there we celebrated Eli's birthday.
This is the platter Nick made Tom and the second pic is the platter that I made for my Dad.Also, thanks to Kel showing me how, I am now making watches and selling them! It's something to do from home and I love being crafty. Here are just a couple of pics to give you the idea. I am using different watch faces now, much cuter ones (I think). I make the bands in a ton of colors. Let me know if you are interested in one! I'll do custom orders too! They are great for gifts or to do at parties!

10 years ago
3 Shout Outs!:
Yay! I hope you make a killing selling them. The ones in the pics are so cool. I'm excited for you.
Those are so cute!!! Would you ever come up here to do a party?
I want one!!! How much do you sell them for? They are super cute Car!! Also could you give me your address I want to invite you to a baby shower!
Love ya Lots!
Collettey!
Post a Comment