Foto Fridays is my rendition of Wordless Wednesdays. I wanted to do something similar but a little different. So here it is:
10 years ago
Foto Fridays is my rendition of Wordless Wednesdays. I wanted to do something similar but a little different. So here it is:
Love, NickandCarly at 5:23 PM
3 Shout Outs!:
Ok, I'm lost, and frankly I'm a little scared to ask - but what exactly is wordless wednesday's or foto friday??
Clearly I've been living in a cave the last 30+ years and haven't a clue about anything that is "in" these days.
Seriously, I can't even figure out Facebook!
Ok, wordless wednesdays is when you just post a pic and you don't write any words. It's usually just a funny or quirky pic that speaks for itself. Foto Fridays is my version of wordless wednesdays so I didn't copy some people that I know. Does that makes more sense?
Yes, that makes A LOT more sense! Bus and I thought it was something TOTALLY different, and we can just leave it at that :) Thanks for the clerification.
Post a Comment