We got our baby back! It was a super long summer with out Moss! I missed him so much, and so did nick.(We didn't miss the late night potty breaks though). We got Mossy last summer when we were working in Chicago. Here are some pics of my favorite puppy!
Please excuse Nick's butt in this picture! 



These are Moss' favorite places to chill.
10 years ago
3 Shout Outs!:
Your blog is so cute! I love it!! I also think your hair is really really cute short. I do the same thing with my haircuts too. when it's long I want it short and when it's short I want it long. Why can't there just be a happy medium? this is megan by the way.
Your puppy is so cute!.. jordan and I met at snow, he lived downstairs from me and we were in the same ward. We dated for a year and than got married in april. anyways We are living in Cedar. Jordan is going to SUU and I am going to a dental assisting school in St. George. What about you guys are you going to school?
Oh my gosh what a cute pup!! My kids are begging as I type this "PLEASE MOM, LET'S GET A PUPPY JUST LIKE THAT!"
Post a Comment