Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Crafty Fun!

Well, since I've been here in the grand state of California, I've had a lot of time on my hands. I've made some way cute earrings and experimented with making headbands. I think they turned out cute. I still have a few to make. Some are for myself and some are to share. :) Oh, ignore how gross I look! I've been cleaning all day in the heat to get ready for some company.

4 Shout Outs!:

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

What a fun pass-time. I'm glad to see you doing things you enjoy. They look really cool.

I just bought a sewing machine so I can do some crafty things too.

Chad and Elizabeth said...

Your house looks like my house! Earrings and crafty stuff everywhere! Only I don't have tons of company coming over so my house isn't as clean as yours by now :)

April said...

What a fashionista! Feel like sharing tips on how you made those cute earrings?? :D

Jordan and Mandy said...

I love the headbands and the earrings. How did you make them?